Monday, December 13, 2010

We're not Always Perfect

I have a feeling that this title will somehow be used again and again. Its always true. Tonight is no exception.

I have dirty dishes in my sink.

One of the most integral parts of the Flylady system is to go to bed with a clean and shiny sink. The other important part is to make the system work for you. Well tonight, the way the system is working for me is by letting me bend the rules and sleep.

So my dishes aren't clean. So my sink is loaded with plates from dinner. So I didn't finish dealing with the laundry today. So I didn't even get to anything that was on my list today. But that's okay. Even though I may not have accomplished anything I set out to do, I haven't given up on my home, and I haven't given up on myself.

I will start my day tomorrow like I had planned to start my day today. I will accomplish what I have set out to accomplish. Because tomorrow is a new day.

And I am in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment