Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Calm After the Storm

Its been an intense week in our home.... from being told we're being evicted, to having my landlord try to break into our home, and an immense amount of packing, I can finally relax. And I haven't even moved yet.

I have woken up almost every night this week with nightmares from our unbearable landlord. I've been nervous to leave our house alone and unprotected. And I have been overall living my life in a state of shock and panic. I've been bursting into tears multiple times a day for no apparent reason. Basically, I've been a mess.

All of that changed on Friday. My community is an incredible one and at the first sign of trouble they've been there for us. They have been working night and day trying to find a new place for us to live. Well, Friday afternoon, the magical phone call came. They found a house for us. After some paperwork that needs to be dealt with, we will hopefully have the keys early this week.

I'm so grateful to my friends, family and all of my readers for your incredible support through this very crazy time. Your help, thoughts, and prayers were very much appreciated.

I can't wait to start organizing my new home. Hopefully this will be a great new start for us and our clutter :-)

1 comment:

  1. Man you guys have been through a lot. I hope you have nothing but ease and happiness after all of this.

    And moving CAN be fun ... mostly the organizing part of things :)

    ReplyDelete