Saturday, July 23, 2011

Time for Training!

My son is going to be three in a couple of months, and since we were moving to a bigger place, I had pushed off toilet training till now. The fact is, I didn't need much reason to push off toilet training. I hate it. With my older daughter, I pushed it off even longer until my sister finally made me do it one day in her house.



So here we are, a bit over a month until school begins, and I really need to train my son. I'm completely dreading it. But I have no more reasons to push it off. We moved, we fairly settled, most of the boxes are unpacked, and most of the floor is "available" for his potential accidents. So... it's time.

I've decided to start on Monday morning. My husband is out of town for a few weeks, so I'm the only one available to do any grocery shopping. With toilet training, I assume that I'll be stuck in the house with the kids for the next few days, so its time to stock up on essentials (including motivations for my son!)

So here we go.... Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. hatzlacha -- none of mine were trained by 3, but that's probably because I'm a lazy trainer. Hope you're better at it than I am!

    ReplyDelete