Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Brace Yourself: I'm Blogging!

A few days ago, a friend of mine challenged me to a duel of sorts. A blogging duel. We have to blog for 30 days. Now, if you have been following my blog, you'll know that I'm not very consistent with my writing. Sometimes, I'll write twice a day, and other times, I can go a month with nothing.



This definitely posed a challenge for me, and stupidly, I agreed to it.

So here we are, day one of the challenge and thankfully, I have a lot to write about. But I'll try to spread it out so I don't use everything up today!

I've decided to use this blog to prepare you with what is going on with our lives right now. We have finished with Passover and all the cleaning that that entailed. However, as I've noticed, with holidays, it doesn't matter if you're neat. It only matters if you're clean. So here we are, post-Passover, and although my home was very clean, I still have a lot more work to do.

Company is coming. For two weeks. And if that wasn't enough, we are moving in two months. So now, I have to get my home ready for company, while simultaneously clearing things that need to be packed, organizing, and painting.

Yeah... this is gonna be fun.

The good thing about this challenge is that it will force me to actually move. (As opposed to what I was doing all morning which was lounging in my pajamas and eating cocoa pebbles).

So wish me luck as I get started on a month long journey of blogging, cleaning, and coping.

No comments:

Post a Comment