Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Year in my Life...

It has been a year since the fateful day that sparked so much change in our lives. Not the day that I first learned about flylady, but rather the day that a visitor insulted our home. If you don't remember how I got started, read all out it here.

My home is far from perfect. As I look around right now, I see mountains of laundry -- both to be washed, and to be folded. I see a sink full of dirty dishes. There is a mountain of crap on the floor in my bedroom, and in various other places in the house.

But, with all that said, my messes (for the most part) don't get out of hand anymore. The closets are more organized, the clutter is contained, and a room is never more than 15 minutes away from company ready.

I know I haven't blogged in a while, but thankfully our lives have been very busy with really good things.

May year two in my adventures be just as productive as my first! And thank you to everyone for following my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment